Children are admitted to our school according to the procedure established by the institution, which is considered completed after the parents have paid all the fees related to the child’s admission and signed the education contract.
• Online application.
• Individual interview with the family.
• Familiarization with Royal Russell philosophy, pedagogues and educational environment.
• Assessment of maturity and knowledge of the child.
• Signing the contract.
Required documents for registration
• Copy of birth certificate or passport.
• Child’s health certificate.
• Summary assessment of achievements from the former educational institution.
• Certificate of residence declaration for pre-school and pre-school classes, if applying for municipal compensation.