Royal Russell is different by design. We are a family school which values the things which make each of us distinctively brilliant. Our commitment to each other is to help every member of our community strive for their vision of success – to take a wider view of what their personal ambitions are.
Our values speak to who we are and who we strive to be; whether you are a pupil, teacher, staff member, alumni or volunteer. Our values help to guide us in our learning together and also as we navigate our way through life.
We share this vision of Our Future with you; open about our ambition for ourselves during this exciting period in Royal Russell’s proud history and confident about our next steps on the journey.
We provide an outstanding co-education experience for children aged 2-18 as the family school of choice.
We are passionate learners who pursue excellence in all that we do. Through our broad curriculum and co- curricular programme, we are ambitious for ourselves and recognise the rewards of effort, collaboration and commitment.
The school’s motto is ‘Not for oneself but for all’. In our inclusive community, we believe in ourselves and celebrate the differences in each other recognising the value of honesty, integrity and respect for everyone.
We value originality, authenticity and contribution to our community as a whole. We nurture pupils’ intellectual, social, cultural and moral development, so that they can confidently contribute to their world using their unique skill set.
We emphasise that the right thing to do isn’t always the easiest thing to do and promote spiritual and moral values through Christian principles. We encourage pupils to challenge themselves and each other to do good; becoming strong global citizens.
The opportunity to educate other people’s children is a rare privilege, bringing with it a huge responsibility to provide the best all-round education possible as we aim to prepare young people for happiness and success in their adult lives. At Royal Russell we take this responsibility extremely seriously. We care about the individual and pride ourselves in the warmth of a community in which all our pupils feel valued. Our school motto is ‘non sibi sed omnibus’ which translates as ‘not for oneself, but for all’. With our core team of teachers creating meaningful and engaging learning opportunities, we work hard to establish a feeling of family and community at our school.
We live in exciting and fast changing times and this means that providing an outstanding, progressive and well-rounded education is more important than ever. That being said, school should be fun and happy children are more likely to be successful. Our happy, vibrant and ambitious community provides our pupils with an exceptional educational experience; with the pupil right at the heart.
Royal Russell School is one of the best private schools the UK. It is a happy, vibrant, and ambitious community offering complete and exceptional education for Girls and Boys age 2 to 18. We are immensely proud to announce that Royal Russell is opening its doors to Lithuanian and foreign students in Vilnius.
Choosing the right pre-school for your child is one of the biggest decisions you will ever have to make. Royal Russell School Vilnius follows modern and traditional UK educational school terms. Our curriculum is taught by qualified and experienced staff whose detailed knowledge of their subject is matched by their motivation and energy. Bespoke educational pathways mean we can support your child to realise their vision of success, supported by expert tutors, teachers, and coaches.
Royal Russell is an open, ambitious, courageous and distinctive community. We feel it is important to share our inclusion activities within our own community and beyond. We recognise that this is a journey and inclusion does not stop with a ‘check list’ of activities. We will continue to question whether actions and initiatives are as inclusive as they can be and we will continue to learn from growth experiences on our journey.
In collating our strategic inclusion activities, we have reflected upon our four Strategic Priorities: Learning, People, Community and Place. This is because we feel inclusion is an area which has strategic importance for the School and is a thread which must flow through all activities.
As a school, we have a central role to play in educating our pupils about the importance of inclusion and we want our community to have a clear understanding about what Royal Russell will be doing to shift gear on inclusion and play our part in the wider conversation. We are determined to be part of a future where no pupil is made to feel ‘less than’ because of their ethnicity, gender, ability, religion, sexual orientation, nationality or for any other reason.
Our team of specialists are guides in the educational process, helping to develop the independent ability to think, learn and solve problems.
Competent, constantly learning, providing high-quality education specialists work in Royal Russell team.
Royal Russell school in Vilnius educate according to the British Primary Education curriculum, which is recognized internationally.
Our educational environment is designed to encourage children’s curiosity, motivation to learn and create, to cooperate, to work in a team.
We create education for today and the future. Being able to gather information is an easy task for all of us, but being able to select this information is very important. In today’s society, it is important not only to follow orders, but also to take the initiative in creating your future success. We believe that the best way for a child to take responsibility for his choices and decisions is through learning, developing his personal motivation, and creating his future.
Our educational environment is calm, respectful of the child, enabling the child to take responsibility for creating his own future. We raise self-confident, determined and active global citizens who pave the way in modern society through their experiences.
By working together, supporting each other and having fun together, we have created a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Living by our motto Non Sibi Sed Omnibus, we encourage the qualties and values of resonsibility and giving – make Royal Russell special.
• We will ensure that every pupil follows a unique learning journey by offering challenging, demanding and exciting lessons delivered by passionate and dynamic teachers who are experts in their field.
• From Nursery to Sixth Form, our education will foster curiosity, celebrate scholarship and enable discovery, creating confident, independent learners.
We believe everyone can change and grow through application and experience. We will encourage pupils to develop resilience and make the effort to strive for their vision of success.
• We believe in a total education. We will encourage pupils to extend their learning beyond the curriculum through enrichment activities and cultural experiences; learning together in a community that celebrates individual and collective achievements.
• Royal Russell is deeply committed to the individual care and development of each member of our community; we will help each of them to define what success means to them.
• We will encourage our community to live completely, emphasising the importance of academic achievement, self-worth, adaptability and kindness by showing respect for everyone.
• Just as we care deeply for our pupils, we value our staff and the contribution they make to the learning experience. We will provide opportunities for advancement and self-improvement by investing in activities which enhance their teaching practice and leadership skills.
• We will actively engage our community with warm, timely and accurate communication.
We encourage our students to contribute, participate and lead so that they can learn the skills and attributes needed to make a positive contribution to society, now and in the future.
• We are an inclusive community. We will continue to build positive relationships with members of our extended community, including local schools, our neighbours and community groups.
• Our lessins promote moral responsibility, respect and courage alongside an understanding of and support for British values.
• We have a global outlook and will continue to establish strong international relationships and explore the creation of partnership schools across the world.
• We will maintain strong bonds with Old Russellians, their parents and families and former colleagues. We look to the friendship and experience of these groups to support current Russellians and provide even greater opportunities for Russellians in the future.
• The pupil environment contains excellent teaching and learning spaces and high-quality pastoral and social facilities. We will ensure our learning environment and specialist facilities continue to meet the academic, pastoral and social needs of our pupils across all areas and ages.
• As part of a comprehensive campus masterplan, we will build an outstanding new Junior School and progress towards the development of the practical blocks in the Senior School.
• We will use innovative technology in all areas of school life.
• We are committed to environmental sustainability. We will consume the resources needed to run the campus responsibly, efficiently and ethically.
Please get in touch with us at [email protected] to arrange a visit during your trip so that you can truly experience the atmosphere and character of our school. You will have much to discover and consider when choosing a nursery for your child and we are here to help. If this is not possible, interviews can be carried out via Skype, WhatsApp, Facetime, WeChat or Zoom.
We run open days, and personal visits can be arranged by appointment throught the year. Individual families or small groups are welcome to view our outstanding on-site facilities and meet our staff and pupils at a mutually convenient time during any working school day.
We’re delighted you are considering Royal Russell for your child. If you agree that Royal Russell offers an outstanding educational and pastoral experience within a family school and would like to register your child, your next step is to contact us with your child details.